Thursday, August 11, 2011

TRUNKI


In an unofficial poll that I conducted amongst my friends, it seems that many of them travel with their kids at least twice a year by plane to visit the grandparents. Now just the thought of air travel with children makes my heart palpitate. The long lines, the waiting, the waiting...

It is my plan to avoid traveling by airplane with small children. However, if I had to, I know that I would certainly be getting one of these:

The Trunki by the fabulous toymakers Melissa and Doug is an ingenious take on the everyday carry on bag. It certainly was designed with the child in mind! This suitcase is also a ride on toy that is meant to keep the kids entertained while winding your way through all the stops at the airport. It makes air travel with the under 7 set seem a little less intimidating and maybe even a teeny bit fun.

Amazon.com features four different colors (Blue, Orange, Red and Pink) for around $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment